Recommended Reading & Info on Homeopathy:
- George Vithoulkas, The Science of Homeopathy (1980)
- Colin Griffith, The Practical Guide to Homeopathy: The Who, What, Where, Why and How of Homeopathy (2006)
- Rajan Sankaran, Homeopathy for Today’s World: Discovering your Animal, Plant or Mineral Nature (2011)
- Mohinder Singh Jus, The Journey of a Disease: A Homeopathic Concept of Suppression and Cure (2006)
- Christa Gebhardt and Jurgen Hansel, Whole Again: The Homeopathic Way of Healing 13 Amazing Stories (2008)
- Toronto Bookshops/Libraries to browse and purchase books: http://www.riverdalehomeopathy.com/ (ordering online available), Toronto Public Library – above books are in the collection as well as many others.
- Online International bookshop for everything Homeopathy — see here for Introductory Books: http://www.narayana-verlag.com/Homeopathy-Introductory/en/c3 Note- read exerpts for books and see “Contents” in PDF’s for nearly all material in the shop.
- Articles for the public by Laura: See Laura’s piece on Homeopathic “products”, p. 38 – http://www.karmacoop.org/wp-content/uploads/2012/02/abr-may_2007.pdf And see piece on Cold/Flu prevention and treatment, p. 20 – http://www.karmacoop.org/wp-content/uploads/2013/12/chronicle-winter-2013.pdf
- Testimonals on YouTube, see “Homeopathy Worked For Me”: http://extraordinarymedicine.org/
- Ontario Regulated Homeopaths: https://app.collegeofhomeopaths.on.ca/en
- Contact Laura about her presentations for your community group to learn about Homeopathy. Experience facilitating groups for all ages. Done in a relaxed and engaging manner for maximum learning. Suited to social and educational groups but can be discussed what your ideas are: if you meet for health, political and recreational purposes Laura would welcome the opportunity to educate on Homeopathy for your event/meeting.
Educational Resources and Literature for Homeopaths:
- Undergraduate Homeopathy: http://www.ochm.ca/ (Laura’s undergrad school).
- Graduate Study in North America: http://www.homeopathycourses.com/ (Laura’s Homeopathy Grad School)
- Laura’s software: http://www.qjure.com/ and http://www.completedynamics.com/
- Narayana Publishers and Online Bookshop for Homeopaths: http://www.narayana-verlag.com/index.php
- Journals: a) http://www.narayana-verlag.com/spectrum-homeopathy.php b) http://www.interhomeopathy.org/free-international-homeopathy-magazine, c) http://www.thieme.com/books-main/complementary-medicine/product/2173-homoeopathic-links d) The American Homeopath (print), e) Simillimum (North American print journal for Naturopaths/Homeopaths).
Laura has articles and book reviews in some of the above journals.
Laura’s patient case studies published to date:
- Lactuca virosa case (Bitter or Opium Lettuce), Simillimum Journal Summer 2014
- Pandanus tectorius case (Hala or Elephant Tree), The American Homeopath, 25th Anniversary Issue, Autumn 2014
- Illiciaceae verum case (Star of Anise), pending publication Interhomeopathy journal
- Lac Delphinum case (Dolphin’s Milk), The American Homeopath, 2016
- Populus tremuloides (Trembling Aspen), Homeopathic Links, June 2017
5. Laura’s Blog for Homeopaths: http://overflowingvessel.blogspot.ca/
Some Resources as Basis for Laura’s Counselling Service:
- Peter Chappell, Emotional Healing with Homeopathy: Treating the Effects of Trauma (2003)
- Clarissa Pinkola Estes, Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Women Archetype (1992)
- Thich Nhat Hanh, Creating True Peace: Ending Violence in Yourself, Your Family, Your Community, and the World (2003)
Note – these titles are in the Toronto Library System.